[CS-FSLUG] I dreamt...................

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Jan 10 21:17:36 CST 2005

Robert W. wrote:
> On 01/10/2005 12:23:32 PM, Fred A. Miller wrote:

[snip]

> On Thursday night, we had our girls pray that God would provide power
> so we could get our heat back. And all through the weekend He provided
> exactly what we needed. No more, and no less. I'm still excited over
> how precisely He worked out every detail.

YES, He most certainly does!! All we have to do is pray, and make the
choice to leave everything in his hands. Life isn't always easy, but He
certainly does know what's going on, and WILL provide.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."