[CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That (genetic link)

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 17:05:00 CST 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:58:49 -0500, Christopher Rose <kf6snj at lycos.com> wrote:
> Amen!

Biblical counseling pioneer, Jay Adams, addressed this very issue in
his book, "Competent to Counsel".  [WARNING: Some of this may be a
little off base, due to the length of time since I covered this
material - will have to doublecheck it later.] There he lays the
argument that our actions, repeated over a lengthy period of time,
become part of our "phusis", so as to become a part of our very
nature.  I forget the scriptural reference(s).  Adams also promoted
what has been a recurring theme in our discussion, namely the idea
that change is possible.  We could revisit the rich young ruler/eye of
the needle - all things are possible... with God.

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/