TD: Re: [CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Mon Jan 10 13:56:10 CST 2005

> Having said that, my whole point in my anology meant that has anyone
> here ever
> thought that this man chose to hide his lifestyle again to escape from
> the
> emotional trauma and persecution so he could be fully accepted and
> loved by
> the people he holds dear to him?

	Perhaps. But, one would not have to go the whole nine yards and get
married to "escape." He could simply have settled into the life of a
single, celibate person (at least as the facade he presented to others
if he was indeed presenting a facade). If he's gone this far and is
faking, he is mighty good at it (not that it doesn't happen).

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |