[CS-FSLUG] Suse 9.2 Pro available for free download

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 10 08:16:04 CST 2005

Its really embarrassing when mozilla spell checker has a field day
replacing misspelled words with something completely different, even
worse when the other half of the errors are my own. Keep in mind that
this was typed first thing in the morning after waking up, now that I've
head breakfast I think my brain it working again :-) .

Just to translate that into English ;-) I was trying to say that I kept
getting interruptions every time I tried to download it before and the
unfortunate FTP server wouldn't allow me to resume downloads so for the
last several days I've simply had to try and try again. So far no luck
but I haven't given up yet.

N. Thompson wrote:

> I've been trying for a few days but every time I get about a gigabyte
> into it I have to either pause the download or restart my computer for
> some reason, obviously I chose Windows for the download since if the
> download carries on into the night I figured I could just pause it,
> please the computer in standby and then resume it in the morning but
> the FTP servers didn't like that. Now I'm starting the download asap
> first thing after getting up in the morning, hopefully this time it
> will finish before anything happens to interrupt it.

[snip]

--
http://celerate.blogspot.com/