[CS-FSLUG] Suse 9.2 Pro available for free download

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 10 07:16:00 CST 2005

I've been trying for a few days but every time I get about a gigabyte
into it I have to either pause the download or restart my computer for
some reason, obviously I chose Windows for the download since if the
download carries on into the night I figured I could just pause it,
please the computer in standby and then resume it in the morning but the
FTP servers didn't like that. Now I'm starting the download asap first
thing after getting up in the morning, hopefully this time it will
finish before anything happens to interrupt it.

http://celerate.blogspot.com/