[CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

Aaron Lehmann lehmanap at lehmanap.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 6 12:40:02 CST 2005

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 12:15:01PM -0600, Bob Lydiate wrote:
> Here is a question for the original poster of this thread. To what is
> Lot referring to in Gen. 19:7? What were they doing or going to do
> which was "wicked"?

Although I'm not the original poster...

Well, it seems to me (puts on flame-retaardant suit) that a large part
of it is abusing strangers, or possibly abusing angels (after all, I
don't believe the sstory says that no one reccognized them ffor what
they were).  It doesn't seem likely to me that the act in itself is what
Lot was condemning, since he offers them his daughters for a similar
mischief.  Of course, it's possible that Lot's just inconsistent.

Aaron Lehmann