[CS-FSLUG] God Didn't Say That

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Jan 5 21:52:42 CST 2005

On Wed January 5 2005 7:16 pm, Daniel Miller wrote:
> Um, let's see.  Googling the provided info provides you with the site
> http://www.mccla.org/Resources/Didntsay/didntsay.htm  which is home of
> the Metropolitan Community Church Los Angeles.  There emphasis  is
> "with a special and affirming outreach to gay, lesbian, bisexual and
> transgender people."  Well all we can do is pray for them.  I really
> dislike seeing people twisting the words of the L0rd to suit there
> desires.

There WILL come a day that those who practiced homosexuality will find out
that Heaven is NOT where they will spend eternity. Sadly, there are those who
will continue in that life rather than be healed, telling themselves that the
evangelicals are all wrong.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."