[CS-FSLUG] Political Discussion---please humour me.

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Sun Jan 9 14:14:53 CST 2005

Hi Christopher,
> One of the bulletin boards I participate on had this URL. I would like
> to ask some of you to check it out and take this test. Given the
> number of political rants I have seen lately, I have ask if any of us
> really do know when we stand politically speaking. It can be argued
> that our faith affects ours political decision making. Yet, it would
> be interesting to see how some of us score on this test, especially
> those with the strongest political attitudes.

	I need to do it again. I usually run this ever six months or so to see
where I land politically and if it fluctuates. It does to an extent,
seemingly based on my mood, how cynical I'm feeling at that moment,
etc.

	I'll do it in a few minutes and post results (plus, I'll dig up my old
blog posts on it just for grins).

> Also, perhaps CS-FSLUG should consider creating a bulletin board of
> it's own, though with password protection of course.

	That could be done. I'm not sure if it might not cause some dilution
having both a mailing list and a web forum, though... of course, if
others are interested in the idea, let me know. I'm not closed to the
idea.

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |