[CS-FSLUG] Political Discussion---please humour me.

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sun Jan 9 14:06:37 CST 2005

One of the bulletin boards I participate on had this URL. I would like to ask some of you to check it out and take this test. Given the number of political rants I have seen lately, I have ask if any of us really do know when we stand politically speaking. It can be argued that our faith affects ours political decision making. Yet, it would be interesting to see how some of us score on this test, especially those with the strongest political attitudes.

Also, perhaps CS-FSLUG should consider creating a bulletin board of it's own, though with password protection of course.

Have Fun.

Christopher

Linux Counter User: #350477
http://www.counter.li.org