[CS-FSLUG] Humor me a moment

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Jan 8 21:50:19 CST 2005

On Sat January 8 2005 4:55 pm, Ed Hurst wrote:
> Christopher Rose wrote:
> > Should we expect federal agents to be knocking on our doors given that we
> > communicate with you?
>
> Yes. Look for black helicopters over your homes in the next few days,
> stranged noises on the ground at night, and huge black SUVs with tinted
> windows following you around. :-D

'Possible. :) I've been investigated more than once, and at one time, was
cleared by the CIA......never mind why.

> Seriously, they have contacted people who attended a Bible Study I led
> back in about 1997, and another in 1998, both hosted by my
> friend/student at his place of work, after hours. It is to these people
> that the Marshals have characterized me as a cult leader. Not that any
> of them would believe it. I honestly suspect they are laying the
> groundwork for something else, preparing to discredit me. What that will
> lead to is anybody's guess. It's an old tactic, and one I learned in the
> Military Police. In truth, it's possible, but it depends on just what
> they intend to do with me. Perhaps my blathering has gotten someone's
> attention and they've decided I should be silenced or something. Who
> knows? Maybe it was just a tactic in some other endeavor and I made a
> convenient target for the moment.

Or, they are simply made because someone may have left the Country out of
their reach and they're mad about it.

> Much more serious is the subtle pressure they are putting on my friend.
> He believes he has found small indicators they are tapping his phones
> again, and he calls me at least once each week. He's not worried what
> they'll hear, but what they'll surmise in spite of the truth. They have
> been really rough on him in the past.

He needs a lawyer who's realeted to Atila the Hun.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."