[CS-FSLUG] Humor me a moment

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Sat Jan 8 15:55:57 CST 2005

Christopher Rose wrote:
> Should we expect federal agents to be knocking on our doors given that we communicate with you?

Yes. Look for black helicopters over your homes in the next few days,
stranged noises on the ground at night, and huge black SUVs with tinted
windows following you around. :-D

Seriously, they have contacted people who attended a Bible Study I led
back in about 1997, and another in 1998, both hosted by my
friend/student at his place of work, after hours. It is to these people
that the Marshals have characterized me as a cult leader. Not that any
of them would believe it. I honestly suspect they are laying the
groundwork for something else, preparing to discredit me. What that will
lead to is anybody's guess. It's an old tactic, and one I learned in the
Military Police. In truth, it's possible, but it depends on just what
they intend to do with me. Perhaps my blathering has gotten someone's
attention and they've decided I should be silenced or something. Who
knows? Maybe it was just a tactic in some other endeavor and I made a
convenient target for the moment.

Much more serious is the subtle pressure they are putting on my friend.
He believes he has found small indicators they are tapping his phones
again, and he calls me at least once each week. He's not worried what
they'll hear, but what they'll surmise in spite of the truth. They have
been really rough on him in the past.

--
Ed Hurst