[CS-FSLUG] Humor me a moment

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Sat Jan 8 00:18:21 CST 2005

Hi Ed,

    I appreciate your posting.  After some thought it came to mind to
pray for you, it seems that this ongoing problem may be making you feel
bitter over the treatment you've received at the hands of people that
you feel should be treating people with more consideration and respect.

    It brought to mind our childrens' problems with bullies in the
school and indifference of the school officials (who publicly claim they
do something about bullying).  And then there have been my own problems
with a previous employer.  We're working at putting the negative parts
of these experiences behind us and move on.  Bullies may not grow up,
there are occupations / positions where inconsiderate and unthinking
behaviour pays well :-)  We serve a higher calling, and answer to higher
authority.

    You're in my prayers brother!

               Ron T.

--
Ron G. Thompson, |^|
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
www.petomai.org   ron at petomai.org
"Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as doves to their window?" Is
60:8