[CS-FSLUG] What a pile of mail!

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Fri Jan 7 19:53:01 CST 2005

My, my. I'm gone for about 24 hours and I get 72 messages from the list!
I decide not to add comments to an argument I've watched and walked
through repeatedly over the years. So very much propaganda has been
spewed, and sadly it comes from both side, though not in equal portions.

Anyway, I want to thank those who've been praying for me, as I may soon
have a decent computer. I went off on an adventure and helped a friend
with a major project fixing virus and network problems at a buniness two
hours away. We stayed and worked at it overnight, until 6AM this
morning. He says he'll share the take with me, and it looks to be enough
to buy a Linspire box, on which I'll install something that's actually
useful.

God is SSSOOOOO good!

--
Ed Hurst