[CS-FSLUG] [Fwd: Gantt chart software]

Jukka jukka.ylonen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 09:23:35 CST 2005

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 20:28:05 -0600, R. Thompson <ron.t at sasktel.net> wrote:
[snip]
>     I'm thinking of trying another distribution, perhaps something not
> Debian based, and I definitely what something other than Evolution,
> something that can be configured to print and open attachments.

I thought Libranet would work without much "manual" configurations??
If you have try another, I hope you find something less troublesome. I
still use Suse - from my point of view it is still easiest to
configure and most troublefree.

>     BTW, how is the weather there?  We're at -29C, it has been colder
> this winter, and we'll likely see some temperatures colder than -40C
> before winter is over.

We have had quite easy winter-start - I think coldest day has been
something like -16C so far. There is not much snow either (at least
here in southern Finland) but I expect that to change within 4-6 weeks
:).

Blessings,
Jukka