[CS-FSLUG] [Fwd: Gantt chart software]

Jukka jukka.ylonen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:13:11 CST 2005

"Gantt-project" should with both platforms (it is written with java):

http://ganttproject.sourceforge.net/

I have not used it - only found it once when I needed
project-management software (I eventually ended up using spreadsheets
because it was the simplest way to make it possible my co-workers to
read project-plan from their computers).

Blessings,
Jukka