[CS-FSLUG] Genesis 22:10

David M. david at davidcentral.net
Mon Jan 3 13:47:01 CST 2005

On Monday 03 January 2005 02:40 pm, Jukka wrote:
> I think God put there Abraham into a test (eg. would he obey God even
> when it means giving up most important things in his life) .

This is what I thought, but I wasn't sure. I didn't recall reading anything
leading up to this plot, and it stuck out at me because of that. It was like
a suprise to me that Abraham was about to slay his son.

--
David M.

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that
we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him
be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without
end. Amen." Ephesians 3:20,21