[CS-FSLUG] C++ GUI Programming with Qt 3

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Thu Oct 28 19:43:19 CDT 2004

I own the book :-)

Thanks for the heads up though. I'd  encourage anyone here with an
interest in Qt to have a look at it, its a good, well written book that
makes for an excellent learning resource. I've personally skipped a lot
of the chapters on GUI programming to focus on networking, I/O and other
non-gui features of Qt, since I find it easy to learn all the graphical
stuff later on and what you don't see in a program is actually the most
important code and also hardest to learn and find bugs in. I have read
some of the GUI stuff though and I have also found that to very important.

http://www.geocities.com/ntws01/
http://ntws01.blogspot.com/