[CS-FSLUG] (no subject)

cyratt at netzero.com cyratt at netzero.com
Thu Oct 28 17:01:04 CDT 2004

The Baby in question, regardless of the way that baby is conceived is precious in God's eyes. He/she has a God given right at conception to live. No I do not condone sin. All sin takes you outside of God's covenant and the structure of that covenant (the Law), But God's desire is that the mother, father, and baby all find there destiny In HIM. abortion is just murder wrapped in medical garb. People, we need to reach out to those who are outside the church. Let us do so by obeying the Love command and living daily lives of example to this sin sick world.

Nathan Cundiff
Healing Streams Ministries