[CS-FSLUG] QOTW: Mail Clients

Robert W. robertwo at access-4-free.com
Mon Oct 25 20:34:36 CDT 2004

On 10/25/2004 09:46:41 AM, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> Here is the question of the week:
>
> 	What is your favorite Open Source e-mail client and why?

Currently, I'm using Balsa.  It's light weight and works natively with
the maildir format.

My IDEAL mail client would have a special "browse" mode.  "Browse"
would let me see the first message in a thread, and decide to delete or
keep the entire thread.  It would automatically delete future messages
from the same thread.  Of course, this only applies to the Mandrake
mailing list.  I read almost every message from this list  :)

I can only check my mail once a day.  Reading e-mail is more of a batch
process.

--
Robert W.
robertwo at access-4-free.com

It is done.  I am the Alpha and the Omega,
the Beginning and the End. -- Revelations 21:6