[CS-FSLUG] QOTW: Mail Clients

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Mon Oct 25 12:03:00 CDT 2004

On Monday 25 October 2004 09:46, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> Here is the question of the week:
>
>         What is your favorite Open Source e-mail client and why?

Until recently it was Mozilla/Netscape, with Pine a close second. I
always like Kmail, but have found the last few iterations of KDE too
buggy (post 3.1.4). This past week I checked out 3.3.0 on FreeBSD and
can't find any significant bugs. I suppose it might be the effect of
compiling from source and all the patches added by the BSD folks.

At any rate, I'm using Kmail most of the time, and occasionally Pine.

--
Ed Hurst