[CS-FSLUG] Slackware Roadblock

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Mon Oct 25 01:10:42 CDT 2004

I read of one person downgrading but I would be very reluctant to do
that because KDE 3.3 is nice even if Slackware's 3.3.1 version is buggy.
I'll probably find some time to ask for help at linuxquestions.org where
I'm already registered and if that does me no good then I'll ask at
linuxpackages. Thanks for the pointer.

--
http://www.geocities.com/ntws01/
http://ntws01.blogspot.com/