[CS-FSLUG] Firewall in Slackware

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Sat Oct 23 01:25:23 CDT 2004

Right now I have Slackware up and running, I've got Xorg configured to
use the NV drivers until I have the commercial nvidia drivers installed
and my sound card doesn't work yet so I'll probably have to compile the
drivers for that too. Right now though what I need help with is finding
and setting up a firewall, I want something that will be easy to set up
such as the Mandrake firewall or that one Xandros uses but I would
prefer something that integrates very nicely into KDE such as
KMyFirewall although simpler. If anyone has any pointers or perhaps an
interesting  article they could refer me to on getting started with
Slackware I would appreciate it :-) .

--
http://www.geocities.com/ntws01/
http://ntws01.blogspot.com/