[CS-FSLUG] Thought on food

Nigel Ridley nigel at i-amfaithweb.net
Fri Oct 22 14:45:50 CDT 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:11:21 -0500
"Christopher Rose" <kf6snj at lycos.com> wrote:

> I know that the ancient hebrew people had specific dietary laws that
> we do not follow in this day and age.

Says who? Religious Jews all keep the ancient dietary Laws to this day
-- some more than others though.

> Hence, it promts me to ask, what
> type of foods do we (that is CS-FSLUG) tend to like? For myself, it is
> a toasted cheese sandwich on sourdough wheat with a cup of tomatoe
> (pardon my colloquiallistic spelling) soup.

Not fussy -- will eat anything (within reason) put in front of me. I
don't really have any particular favourite food at all.

> Pax,
>
> Christopher
> --

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
--

I AM Bible Studies and Resources
http://www.i-amfaithweb.net

Messianic E-Cards.com