[CS-FSLUG] PD: Typical of liberals.

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Oct 19 18:10:57 CDT 2004

"David Smith, president and CEO of Sinclair, noted: "The experience of
preparing to air this news special has been trying for many of those
involved. The company and many of its executives have endured personal
attacks of the vilest nature, as well as calls on our advertisers and our
viewers to boycott our stations and on our shareholders to sell their stock.
In addition, and more shockingly, we have received THREATS of retribution
from a member of Senator John Kerry's campaign and have seen attempts by
leading members of Congress to influence the Federal Communications
Commission to stop Sinclair from broadcasting this news special. Moreover,
these coordinated attacks have occurred without regard to the facts since
they predated the broadcast of our news special.""

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/10/19/164108.shtml

--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like getting a Porsche but only being
able to drive it in reverse with the handbrake on."