[CS-FSLUG] SUSE LINUX 9.2 PRO (PRE-RELEASE REVIEW)

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Mon Oct 18 20:19:19 CDT 2004

Read the part about the browsers, word has it in SUSE 9.2 that Konqueror
has been made to use the Gecko engine so you wouldn't need Firefox. Its
very unfortunate IMO since there are already enough Mozilla clones out
there, the last thing I wanted as for the fast and light Konqueror to be
mutilated into using the slow and heavy Gecko rendering engine.

--
http://www.geocities.com/ntws01/
http://ntws01.blogspot.com/