[CS-FSLUG] SUSE LINUX 9.2 PRO (PRE-RELEASE REVIEW)

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Oct 18 15:04:47 CDT 2004

"Anyone that has visited this site and read my review of SUSE 9.1 Personal
knows, I really like SUSE. It was my first Linux distro , it was my learning
tool, etc. With that in mind, I'm proud to be able to review SUSE 9.2
PROFESSIONAL prior to its release to the general public.

 SUSE Linux Professional 9.2, as the Novell-Suse Distribution is known, has
updated much of the distributions core technology. This includes the new
Linux kernel now 2.6.8 from version 9.1's version 2.6.4. In addition, 9.2 has
shifted the distribution from Xfree86 to the X.Org Foundation's X Window
System."

http://geektimelinux.com/?q=node/view/25

--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like getting a Porsche but only being
able to drive it in reverse with the handbrake on."