FW: [CS-FSLUG] Add-on to my previous message

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 23:32:20 CDT 2004

I would recommend sticking with CD's, personally.  Tapes can break -
I've heard tooo many stories to even think about tape back-ups.  On my
"day job", they use a tape silo and a vendor who provides off-site
back-up service.  Obviously, they rotate the tapes frequently.  But as
a home/SOHO user, I'd use CDs.  Just a personal preference on that.

Don