[CS-FSLUG] GOOD NEWS! Howard Stern Driven Off the Public Airwaves

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 01:03:18 CDT 2004

Was he driven off the airwaves, or did he relocate to satellite in
order to make some more money?  From what I hear he signed a 5 year,
$100 million deal with the satellite radio company (although I have no
idea what he was making beforehand, so I'm not sure whether this is
more or less money than before).

David