[CS-FSLUG] Looking for a message

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Fri Oct 8 07:01:50 CDT 2004

Hi listpeople,

Yesterday evening I connected from home, because I needed to download an
important mail and show it to my wife. In the meantime, a post by Ruth
M. Friesen was also downloaded, and I intend now to answer it, but
obviously I don't have it on my office workstation. Could someone send
it to me via private email, please? Thanks!

Blessings,

Eduardo
--
Prof. Eduardo Sanchez