[CS-FSLUG] Python problem

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Tue Oct 5 19:12:30 CDT 2004

I don't know anything about that but the files were edited with KWrite so I
could add in the #!/usr/bin/env python line, because of that I think the line
breaks wouldn't be the problem although I may be mistaken. I also have
another script in python which I wrote in Windows and it didn't use anything
from wxPython, it was just a simple hello world script and it worked
perfectly.