[CS-FSLUG] Web Page

Jukka Y mail at ylonen.info
Sun Oct 3 04:11:44 CDT 2004

On Sunday 03 October 2004 09:09, Christopher Rose wrote:
> I know that some have compared the church web page that I maintain to a
> "blog". Again I will state that I do not understand (nor care to learn)
> what "blogging" is. Rather, I will cut to the chase and state that I
> believe that I have finally solved the text color problem. I chose to leave
> the links red for now as it is a good offset from the coloring of the rest
> of the text. I invite anyone who is curious to check. The URL is:
> http://www.lutheransonline.com/oursaviourslutheranlcmc
>
> Also, I am thinking of adding a link to the yahoo! groups page for the
> WordAlone Network South Puget Sound Chapter (which is currently an almost
> dead listserv consisting of three members and no one currently accepting
> invitations to join, though they are either members of WordAlone or at
> least interested in it).
>
> I would welcome some thoughts and opinions.
>
> Pax,
>
> Christopher

I think text colors looks fine now. I noticed you have a good picture also,
but it may need some more light/contrast..? You could use for example Gimp to
make a contrast-mask for it:
http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/ContrastMask/
I did some experiments with it already :). If you want, I can send you a link
where you can check it.

Blessings,
Jukka