[CS-FSLUG] Web Page

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sun Oct 3 01:09:34 CDT 2004

I know that some have compared the church web page that I maintain to a "blog". Again I will state that I do not understand (nor care to learn) what "blogging" is. Rather, I will cut to the chase and state that I believe that I have finally solved the text color problem. I chose to leave the links red for now as it is a good offset from the coloring of the rest of the text. I invite anyone who is curious to check. The URL is: http://www.lutheransonline.com/oursaviourslutheranlcmc

Also, I am thinking of adding a link to the yahoo! groups page for the WordAlone Network South Puget Sound Chapter (which is currently an almost dead listserv consisting of three members and no one currently accepting invitations to join, though they are either members of WordAlone or at least interested in it).

I would welcome some thoughts and opinions.

Pax,

Christopher