[CS-FSLUG] Need recomendations for Domain and Web Site Hosting

Ralph De Witt ralphdewitt at charter.net
Tue Nov 30 12:26:03 CST 2004

On Tuesday 30 November 2004 03:44 am, Ralph De Witt wrote:
> As I know nothing about getting a domain name or site hosting. I was hoping
> that the list could make some recommendations . Unfortunantly living on a
> fixed retirement cost will be an issue. Thanks for your help in this
> matter.
Thank you all for your replies. I have been educated in this matter, and have
choosen a course of action. I am also retinking the music idea and may drop
it in favor of just provideing the lyrics alone or providing the music in a
more compact form using a button to start music with file size listed so site
viewer can choose.
--
	Yours,
	Ralph.