[CS-FSLUG] Need recomendations for Domain and Web Site Hosting

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Nov 30 04:16:11 CST 2004

Ralph:

David and Tim offer excellent hosting packages. Both have my warmest
recommendation.

Now, about the embedded wav files: You're looking for trouble with that.
I would suggest you to encode the wavs to either mp3 or ogg.

Moreover, and since this is going to be online, I would recommend
variable bitrate, minimum 96, maximum 160 kbps in either format. Ogg
seems to work better, especially at lower bitrates. You'll get a
tenfold (or more) reduction in size at no appreciable quality loss.

Blessings,

Eduardo

--
Prof. Eduardo Sanchez