[CS-FSLUG] Need recomendations for Domain and Web Site Hosting

Ralph De Witt ralphdewitt at charter.net
Tue Nov 30 05:44:38 CST 2004

Hi:
I have now decided to put up a personal web site. I started out using a simple
template for the site, using my ISP's free web site. Along the way, I decided
to add a section on my Christian belief's and to underscore some of them with
printed hymn lyrics and embedded wav files of the hymns. How ever that is not
working out as planed. Seems three pages and one wav exceeds my storage
capacity. I do not thing the site will get many hits so bandwith should not
be too big a issue. But storage wil probbly be the biggy. I think when all
done it should be between 500 mb to a maybe 900 mb. This is just a guess. It
is looking like each wav file is about 50 mb.
As I know nothing about getting a domain name or site hosting. I was hoping
that the list could make some recommendations . Unfortunantly living on a
fixed retirement cost will be an issue. Thanks for your help in this matter.
--
	Yours,
	Ralph.