[CS-FSLUG] Stern faces quick exit with a misstep.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Nov 24 18:07:12 CST 2004

I'd really like to see this dirt bag get saved!! My comment is made about what
he is, not what he could be. Somehow I think that it'll take a VERY serious
event in his life to get his attention.

Fred

"The next time the FCC complains about Howard Stern, Viacom has promised to
yank him off the air immediately. .... This 'sudden death' provision will no
doubt amplify Stern's well-publicized frustrations with heavy-handed censors
at Infinity - his employer for the next 13 months until he leaves for
bleep-free radio...."