[CS-FSLUG] OS Grace Nearing Completion

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 04:27:04 CST 2004

Well,

I've got the OS Grace web brochure nearly complete.  Now I need input.
 I know some things will need to be changed, and will try to keep the
latest version on the Matheteuo website.  I have not yet collected all
the applications to go on the CD yet.  But I have made the web
brochure available in the downloads on Matheteuo's website.

In particular, I'll be editing the "Implications for Christians"
section on the Philosophy page.

NOTE:  There is no public link yet, as the brochure requires some
further editing before I make it publicly available.

But for those interested in commenting, you can download v. 0.1 from:
http://matheteuo.org/downloads/osgrace-0_1.zip

God bless,
Don
--