[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Laundry

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Mon Nov 22 00:56:42 CST 2004

I know this is off topic but recently I've lost a record number of clothing
items to stains and its getting near the point of having to go on nother
dreaded clothes shopping trip.

Mom has a tendency to cook these hot-dogs with cheese in them every once in a
while, we all used to like them at first but now they are just too salty;
anyway in self defence one of those hot-dogs decided to spray me with
scalding hot cheese one day and now I have stains on a good pair of pants
that I doubt mom will be able to clean them out considering her past failures
to do so. Does anyone here know of an affordable and preferably easy way to
get such stains out of clothing?

I'd greatly appreciate some help with this, and I know there are women in this
list, as well as some men who have referred to themselves as "house-husbands"
in the past, one of you has to know of some way for me to save that pair of
pants, if I can't It'll be another WalMart (blind customers who crash into
you like grass hoppers into a windshield) trip for me :-( .