[CS-FSLUG] Successful MythTV Install

Daniel Miller sound.the.shofar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 17:53:02 CST 2004

I'm working on getting it to brew coffee through X10 as well :).

As of today I have a fresh Debian Sid install.  The setup has changed
a little bit.  Added an NVIDIA Geforce 4 and a Hauppauge WinTVGO! Into
the mix.  I have the NVIDIA TV out working without any issues.  On the
second TV I have managed to parially get the ATI TV out to work.  It
still won't recognize the TV tuner on the ATI card :/ .

Hopefully I can get the ATI tuner up as well for a little PIP (picture
in picture) action.
That and it would be convenient to watch one channel, while recording
a show on another.

Blessings,
Daniel