[CS-FSLUG] America & Iraq

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Nov 5 11:30:55 CST 2004

On Friday November 5 2004 9:07 am, Eduardo Sanchez wrote:
> Hi Fred!
>
> Well, he's doing right, I guess, but sometimes he gets too tired. He
> retired from his teaching post at the Catholic Univ. and now he will
> live off his pension. Sometimes he still has some discomfort.

Well, I've know other's who've gone through that surgery and the normal time
to a good "full" recovery is a year, and some even longer. However, it does
appear that he's on his way to a full recovery, and he just may have to slow
down a tad and behave himself.

> Keep praying for him and his family.

Will do!

Fred

--
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to
have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the