[CS-FSLUG] Re: Consientious Objector

Stephen McCracken smccrack at hcjb.org.ec
Tue Nov 2 00:14:52 CST 2004

Bradly McConnell wrote:

> This may seem harsh, but if it's me or them, it will be them.

This is interesting.  I have talked to some Christians who are opposed
to being in the military for this reason.  They feel that they are the
most prepared to die. (They are already going to heaven.)  Whiule they
can't be sure that the soldier on the other side is prepared to die.
They can not accept the thought that they might be responsible for
sending someone to hell who, if they had not been killed, might later
have a chance at becoming a Christian.

It was a different viewpoint for me.  What are others' comments on this
idea?