[CS-FSLUG] Notebook computers

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Mon May 24 22:16:36 CDT 2004

I went to the Canadian apple store store and checked out the price of an
iBook with the 3 year manufacturer warranty, that brought the price
within a hundred or so of CAD $2000. I do not want to spend that much if
I can help it, what would be a good affordable alternative to an iBook
that is comparable in size and battery life and has a good price
(Preferably not something with no OS).

Its unfortunate that Macs are so expensive, I had finally decided that I
wanted to give Mac OS X a try. I might consider getting an eMac at some
point or another though.