Slackware things was Re: [CS-FSLUG] Babel? Oh my ...

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue May 18 07:05:22 CDT 2004

Wow Brian, now that was a real story there! I feel like being among old
warriors, survivors, trading war stories from the good times :-), only
without the bragging...

I have two questions for either you or anyone else on the list:

1. How can I report a bug in Slackware?
(Because I feel I have to share this as a bug, and also the workaround,
with other people from the distro)

2. How can I get a good connection speed from linuxpackages.net?

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Blessings,

Eduardo

--