[CS-FSLUG] Goodbye, I resign.

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Sun May 16 11:29:02 CDT 2004

Hi Christopher,
	Did I miss something? The only discussion I can find at the moment had
to do with setting up Libranet, so I'm not sure what caused your
concerns. I don't really see any arguing about denominations or anything
unless my mail client filtered out a bunch of posts thinking they were
spam or some such.

	As far as defining where we are going... I'm not sure I understand what
you mean. Essentially, CS is a Linux Users Group (thus the LUG part of
the name) that has been expanded to include other discussions since we
are a body of Christ, but we've never really aimed to do anything too
fancy other than just be that. Is there something you think CS should be
doing?

	Please let me know... I don't think anyone on here means any harm if
any was done.

	Blessings,
		Tim