[CS-FSLUG] Script-error (was: Alarm for command-line processes?)

Jukka Y mail at ylonen.info
Wed May 12 11:50:52 CDT 2004

Sorry to bother you with this again, but I (still) have some problem with the
script Jonathan sent to me few days ago... I removed "tildes" as David told
me to, but perl-interpreter keeps warning me that "Unrecognized character
\xA0 at convert line 10." There may be more coming later, but could somebody
perl-capable point me what the error is?

I named script to "convert" and it looks this now:

#!/usr/bin/perl

use strict;
use warnings;

my $filelist = `find`;