[CS-FSLUG] QOTW: Mice

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue May 4 07:43:49 CDT 2004

At work I use a true El Cheapo Genius EasyMouse serial mouse. Really
really cheap and generic... but it does have three buttons. :D

At home I use the laptop touchpad. I hate it, because the left button is
stuck and then drag-and-drop is a real pain in the neck.

Blessings,

Eduardo

On Tuesday 04 May 2004 00:37, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> QOTW: What type of mouse/trackball/touch pad do you use to control the
> cursor on your computer? What past mouse devices have you used? Did
you
> like them better?
>

> For the most part, I use a Logitech MX700 wireless optical mouse. It's
> really nice mouse that has great battery life and very good precision.
> have it hooked up to my KVM, so I can use it to control my Mac as well
> as my PC's. I also use an Apple Pro Mouse on my Ruby iMac.
>
> I've used a lot of mice. I started off with a "Z-Nix" mouse that came
in
> a bundle with Windows 3.1. It was a simple little square, glossy
mouse.
> I think my next mouse was a brightly colored mouse that I was given
(it
> was a review unit from a company that a family member worked at).
After
> that, I had a three button el cheapo mouse (even cheaper than the
> others). Then I switched to an Alps touch pad... that was back when
> touch pads were new and so they were selling a stand alone one for
> desktops.
>
> From there, I went to a Microsoft IntelliMouse I received with a Dell
> computer. Then, I bought an IntelliMouse Pro (from Big Lots for only
> $9.99). After that I switched to the Logitech iFeel mouse (also from
Big

--
Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America