[CS-FSLUG] Happy Sysadmin Day

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Fri Jul 30 09:55:05 CDT 2004

Amen and greetings!

Today is also Friendship day in Paraguay... Happy Friendship Day!

Blessings,

Eduardo

On Friday 30 July 2004 10:40, Josiah Ritchie wrote:
> Send a greeting to your Sysadmin today for sysadmin day[0]. You'll
show
> the love of Christ and get in a bit better with them resulting the in
> probable added benefit of faster response.
>
> If you are a sysadmin, pat yourself on the back with me and thank God
> for another day with work to do. :-)
>
> JSR/
>
> [0] http://www.sysadminday.com/

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
 What! out of senseless Nothing to provoke
 A conscious Something to resent the yoke
   Of unpermitted Pleasure, under pain
 Of Everlasting Penalties, if broke!

	-- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam