[CS-FSLUG] Always Get Directions!

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Jul 25 15:27:25 CDT 2004

Always Get Directions!

A young preacher was asked by the local funeral
director to hold a grave-side burial service at a
small local cemetery for someone with no family or
friends.

The preacher started early, but quickly got
himself lost, making several wrong turns.
Eventually, a half-hour late, he saw a backhoe and
its crew,  but the hearse was nowhere in sight.

The diligent young pastor went to the open grave
and found the vault lid already in place. Taking
out his book, he read the service.

Feeling guilty because of his tardiness, he
preached an impassioned, and lengthy service,
sending the deceased to the great beyond in
style...

As he was returning to his car, he overheard one
of the workmen say: "I've been putting in septic
tanks for twenty years and I ain't never seen
anything like that!!!!!"

--
"Ballmer is no more designed for the art of persuasion
than the Abrams tank is for delivering meals on wheels."