[CS-FSLUG] Ping Josiah: A service opportunity

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Mon Jul 19 08:13:39 CDT 2004

Nah, just there were a lot of changes in the way ver. 3 works that were
attractive, but as far as I know that was all Domain related
improvements.

Almost all your configuration will be done to the file smb.conf. I
played around a bit and got it working Sat, but was only able to login
as guest. I have yet to figure out how to get the ability to mess around
with user accounts.

Some of what I did can be found on my wiki page at:
http://josiah.ritchietribe.net/pmwiki/index.php/Tech/SambaAtHome

JSR/