[CS-FSLUG] Slackware 10

Brian Derr bderr at myrealbox.com
Sun Jul 18 06:19:54 CDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 06:56:39AM -0700, K. Luckenbaugh wrote:
> Either way, I got it going. All is well.

Good.

> Next hurdle is dual boot Slack 10 and Mandrake 10.  You wouldn't happen
> to know the correct lilo.conf for that combo,  would you???

Of course we do.  :-)

image = /boot/vmlinuz.mandrake  (this can be a symlink to the actual
                                 image on your Mandrake filesystem)
root = /dev/hd(x)(n)            (whatever drive(x) and partition(n) you
                                 use for Mandrake)
label = mandrake
read-only

Copy that into your /etc/lilo.conf after the declaration for Slack and
then run /sbin/lilo.  (I would recommend not pasting the comments
though, unless you comment them out. ;-)

Hope this works for you.

Brian

--
The just man walketh in his integrity:
his children are blessed after him.  -- Proverbs 20:7